Do you have a PC and enjoy playing PC games? If you’re a gamer and you flow too then you may be aware of discord online platform that’s used to send messages, voice notes, and video calls as well. Usually, gamers use discord in order to get the comments from the visitors throughout the live stream in order to answer them and help them understand about you.
But a lot of people are questioning about discord anticipating endpoint issue which is being awaked in the majority of the discord users’ laptops and PCs. If you are facing the same problem discord anticipating endpoint then you are in the right place because we are about to break the solution into piece down below. Without wasting time farther, let us continue referring to the solution.
In this article, we will be looking at the solutions to a common error known as the “discord awaiting endpoint” which occurs sometimes while connecting to the Discord app.
What is Discord
Discord is an internet platform for gamers. The platform is used for sending messages, voice notes, and video calls. The platform can be among the excellent options you’d use for getting comments from your visitors.
The Discord platform is especially helpful for use with live streams. The platform may be the ideal option to use when you’re trying to answers the questions from the visitors.
Also read: Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working
What is Discord Awaiting Endpoint
The Discord awaiting endpoint mistake is one of the typical mistakes that the Discord can encounter every now and then. The mistake has to do with the network problems, and you’d find that Discord won’t link in any way. When you are trying to join the discord with the host, many times this happens that you won’t link it due to discord awaiting endpoint this mistake. This might be because you have had a slow internet connection or cache memory.
The Discord servers might not be functioning and are down. It may also happen when you cannot connect to a host. The matter is much occasional and should ideally be solved by itself. However, you’re attempting to resolve the matter and checking out how to repair the Discord connectivity problem — the hints here should help you resolve the matter.
How to fix awaiting endpoint in Discord?
Common Errors with Discord Awaiting Endpoint
- Discord Awaiting Endpoint private call
- Discord Server down
- Discord Stuck on Connecting
- Discord RTC connecting
Sometimes, as a user, you will come across the error “Discord Awaiting Endpoint” and it is important that you get rid of it, if you are to use the app. This error is usually a self-solving error, which means that sometimes Discord fixes the issue by itself and you do not have to do anything to solve your issue. It occurs when the discord servers are either down or under maintenance. All you need to do, in that case, is wait. However, that is not the case sometimes and it feels like a never-ending issue. In such a case, there are multiple things which you could try to get rid of the issue and get back to using Discord. The ways with which you can get rid of the issue are:
- Changing The Server Region
- Fix Your Wi-Fi Settings
- Reinstall Discord App
These are the ways with which you can easily get rid of the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error. Further, we will discuss these solutions in detail, so you know what to do. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide which will help you get rid of the issue. All you need to do is scroll down.
Also read: Discord top secret control panel
#1 Changing The Server Region
The first solution is to try and change the server region which might help you get rid of the problem that you are facing. Most of the people are unaware of the steps which involve the process of changing the server region, however, you have nothing to worry about because we will give you a detailed guide of how you can get rid of the issue. All you need to do is follow the steps which have been mentioned below. The steps to follow are:
- The very first step you have to take is to launch the discord app through your computer.
- Once done, you have to go to the settings, through the left-hand side menu.
- You will see an option of “Server Settings” and then, you have to click overview.
- Now, all you need to do is to simply change the server location and see whether you are getting the same error message or not.
#2 Fix your Wifi Settings
If changing the server region does not work for you, you have nothing to worry about because there is another way to get rid of the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error. The second solution is to fix your Wi-Fi settings. To do so, you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, check whether your internet is working fine or not. To test it out, you can open the browser that you use and type “Google” and click enter.
- If your internet is working fine, then you will see the Google page. However, if your internet is not working at all, then it will not open Google and you will have to restart your internet and make it work.
- After you have rebooted and your Wi-Fi starts to work, you will get rid of the discord error. However, if your internet still does not work after I have rebooted it, you need to visit the administration section of your internet service provider and then set your default settings again.
- Once done, you can now try to check the error again and when your WiFi starts working, the problem will be solved.
The third solution to Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error is to reinstall discord app on your device. It is always better to reinstall an app, especially if you are the only one going through the problem whereas other people’s app is running smoothly. To reinstall the discord app, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have the latest discord version available to you.
- Once you have downloaded the latest version of discord, you need to go to the previous discord and see where the previous version was installed.
- Once you have found the folder, you need to open the folder and Uninstall discord. You will be given instructions, you have to follow them to Uninstall the app.
- Now, you need to open the folder where discord is downloaded and you need to run it.
- Open that file and select wherever you want your discord to be installed.
- Once the file is installed, you need to open discord and enter the login details.
- After you have logged in to your discord app, you will not face the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error.
I hope one or another method helped you to fix this Discord problem. If You still have discord awaiting endpoint Error please write in a comment section below. We will try to find the right solution for you.