GameRanger is a free great tool that can help you to play games on your Windows computer. GameRanger can offer you to play more than 700 games online with your friends/colleagues all other the world. This great tool can offer you huge advantages like gamer profile, friends list, instant talk chats in-game, voice communications between players and much much more. GameRanger is the best and longest-running service for multiplayer online games. All you need to know that GameRanger has more than 6 million registered members so you can choose and find a lot of new friends and play partners.
But then there are so many games and many peoples sometimes some errors can occur. There are some players who are facing this problem of gameranger no response from server or gameranger can’t connect to server. So today we will talk, how to fix this problem and let you enjoy playing online multiplayer games.
Also read: 0x8024a105
Fix gameranger no response from server
This error can cause problem with connecting to gameranger server. To fix No Response From Gameranger Server Error you need to follow these steps below:
1. Please make sure that your network connection is completely fine you can restart your router and computer to be absolutely sure. You may need to check with your ISP or network administrator to make sure your Proxy Settings are connected.
2. After your router and computer reboot, please try to surf online and check if the internet is working fine.
3. Please make sure that your Firewall is disabled and the router has all open ports you need.
4. You have to check that gameranger web URL could be pinged. Go to the command prompt and further you have to run the ping –t <the required url> – and you need to just press the ctrl+C for the cancellation.
5. Now you have to disable all of your antivirus, malware and any other protectors and also the firewalls.
6. Give it a try now.
7. You will notice that your problem got resolved.
Also read: Sites like Zulily
Also, one extra tip on how to block ads on Gameranger
This guide will show you how to disable annoying/constantly causing crashes ads.
- Open text editor as admin.
- Go to File>Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open hosts file. *
- At the end of file paste:CODE127.0.0.1 advert.gameranger.com
- Save this file and restart GameRanger.
- Ads should be gone.
* This folder may be invisible.
Also read: How to Fix ERR_CACHE_MISS In Google Chrome
I hope that Game Ranger is now working just fine and yet again you can play all these good games online:
- Age of Empires 2 – Play online multiplayer
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Play multiplayer lan
- Battlefield 2 – How to Host a LAN Game
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – How do you play this game with friends
- Worms World Party – How do you play this game with friends
- Stronghold – How to Host a LAN Game
- Need for Speed: Underground 2 – Play online multiplayer
- Age of Empires 3 – Play online multiplayer
- Call of Duty 2 – Play multiplayer lan
- Battlefield 1942 – Play multiplayer lan
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3 – How do you play this game with friends
- Dungeon Siege – How to Host a LAN Game
- FIFA – How to Host a LAN Game
- Ghost Recon – Play online multiplayer
- Quake III – How do you play this game with friends
- The Settlers – Play multiplayer lan
- Serious Sam – How to Host a LAN Game
- Star Wars – How to Host a LAN Game
- Warhammer – How do you play this game with friends
I hope this article helped you to fix this error gameranger no response from the server. If no please share in a comment box below and we will try to help you fix all game ranger problems.