No one can deny the importance of WIFI and Hotspot that are essential when we want to access the internet via a different device. So, it is necessary to support tethering services on both Android and IOS devices.
We must know that the IOS devices have built-in tethering functionality and stock limitation which are still may apply. An IOS user needs to acquire the necessary permissions from a carrier to set up the tethering on our device. Sometimes people want to bypass such restrictions for a long period. As a result, they try alternative ways to do the job.
IOS has developed several features in their devices that they don’t have in the past. Tethering is one of these features that need to be updated. It will make sure a smoother and easier user experience.
The question arises, “How can we use Tethering service in an alternative way?” Well, certain applications help you to access this feature and you can use the tethering service in a better way. ‘TetherNoJailbreak’ is an application that helps you overcome certain limitations on your IOS.
What is ‘TetherNoJailbreak’?
Tethering is a technique used for accessing the Internet from a wireless device. It allows you to use your phone’s data plan on your laptop or tablet device, even when you’re not in an area where you have Wi-Fi coverage. This is done by connecting your phone to a computer and using its data connection as a hotspot. However, if you are living in a country with mobile networks that charge for tethering, then it can be quite expensive. Luckily, there’s an app that has been developed which will allow you to tether without needing to jailbreak your iPhone. If this sounds interesting, read on to find out more about what TetherNoJailbreak is and how it works.
TetherNoJailbreak is an iOS and Android app that lets you tether your phone without the need for a carrier or jailbreak. To pass the certain limitations by the carrier, tether jailbreak will do a fantastic job for you. It makes the use of tethering easier for the users and helps to experience better.
TetherNoJailbreak will provide you with the best quality of tethered data. You will feel that the data brought to you by tethering is as same as the original.
To complete the process, you will need to fulfil some basic requirements to make all the things go right-
1. Ad-hoc WIFI network.
2. The IPA
3. An IOS 10 or 11 firmware.
4. Cydia Impactor.
5. Computer with working Windows, Linux or macOS
6. iPhone X or under.
The Process of Installation of TetherNoJailbreak:
1. First of all, you need to download an IPA file through Cydia Impactor and install it. You have to trust the profile.
2. The second step is you need to create an ad-hoc network and set it up on your PC. And then go to Settings and open the WIFI menu from there. Connect your iPhone to the ad-hoc network that you have created.
3. The next thing you need to follow would be launching the application. It will make your device ready for Hotspot Tethering.
4. Then you have to configure your iPhone. For this, you step on ‘Start’ to initialize the tethering and copy the address value that will appear in the application.
5. Now, go to Settings > WiFi and tap the “i” button which is available next to your ad-hoc network’s name.
6. Simply tap on ‘Configure IP’ and set it to ‘Manual’ carefully.
7. Now, enter the IP address value to the field of IP address. Enter a subnet mask.
8. Go back to your PC and be ready to access the network preferences. Visit the IP section and enter the three digits of your IP address in the field of IPv4 address. When it comes to the last number, you need to enter any of the numbers between 2 and 253.
9. Enter your subnet mask and enter the exact IP address that the app displays in the Router field.
10. You can enter the same IP address that is in the DNS field.
11. Go to the proxies tan and choose SOCKS proxy. As TetherNoJailbreak works only for devices that can configure SOCKS proxies, so this part is important.
12. The last step is to enter the IP address as well as the port number which is mentioned in the field of the SOCKS proxy.
If you follow the steps carefully, you are all set to connect for tethering. You can now use your iPhone’s internet on your laptop or computer freely.
IOS users who were suffering for a long time with this issue can find a proper solution. If you follow all the steps and have all the required features, you can use your mobile data on your PC.