Netflix is now the biggest digital media streaming platform with tens of thousands of netizens hooked up at once each minute. From an extensive media library to bufferless streaming, and economical pricing; Netflix provides all that an avid streamer could wish for and more. However, the service is not unknown to a couple of glitches or errors that its customers need to face often. We already spoked about How to Fix Netflix error: M7111-1931-404 and now we will show you a one more useful tutorial on how to fix Netflix error M7111-5059. If you like to watch Netflix and got this image as shown above you get the M7111-5059 error.
Who cases Netflix error M7111-5059
When Netflix detects what you are using any VPN provider or your internet traffic is redirected by proxy you will get error code M7111-1331-5059. Netflix started to hunt people who are using proxies and VPN to use Netflix service. The idea is what Netflix hides some shows and movies for some country users and people use VPN to see all content from Netflix.
Also read: Adobe GC Invoker Utility
What Is Error Code m7111-1331-5059?
The m7111-5059 error is pretty much what it says on the tin: Netflix has detected that you’re using a VPN to access the site and has denied you access. For whatever reason, the VPN or proxy you have enabled is using an IP address that Netflix knows belongs to an unblocker and Netflix is giving you a proxy error.
How to get rid of the Netflix error M7111-5059
Disabling your VPN
Many users use VPN to fake they’re location and hide network traffic. So if you are using VPN and watching Netflix you are against their policy since the beginning as the platform doesn’t air all the material to all the countries because of copyright issues. Here is a list of VPN’s which Netflix blocks instantly:
- Private Internet Access
- Hola Unblocker
- Hotspot Shield
If you are using any of these services, it is advised that you disable them and try accessing Netflix again.
Which VPNs still work with Netflix?
There are many VPNs on the market but few can get around the anti-VPN measures implemented by Netflix. We’ve searched high and low and have found five high-quality VPNs that do exactly that. Our research involved looking for VPNs that met the following criteria:
- Able to unblock Netflix as well as a variety of other streaming services
- Large network of servers around the world
- High speed and reliable connections for high-quality streaming
- Strong online security and privacy including encryption and a no-logs policy
- Fast and efficient customer support, preferably with a live chat feature
Disabling proxy connection
Even if you do not use VPN, maybe you are under some Proxy or Socks connection? If you do not know, you can check and disabled it by doing this simple thing:
- Press Windows + R, type “inetcpl.cpl” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
- Select the tab Connections and click on LAN Settings present at the bottom of the screen.
- Now uncheck the proxy server option and save settings.
- After making changes, try accessing Netflix again and see if the error is resolved.
Also read: Windows License Will Expire Soon Error